Fix this system
You can sell at -/+ 20% around this nominal value.
You can buy at -/+ 20% around this nominal value.
Resell an object previously buyed, is sell at half the buy price.
- The shop sell Berry A, sell at 100$. Buy at 50$ range.
- The industries which demand Berry A will buy a 110$ when very needed, and at 90$ when have stock
- The industries which product Berry A, will sell at 110$ when have no stock, and at 90$ when then stock is full
- The industries products are more expensive than the resources cost
- For 90-110$ resources cost
- The product will cost 110-130