We start the Player bot via IA. (We can change the terms at any time to be fairplay and fix some missing or incorrect informations here)
The final date to take the snapshot of all the proposed code sources provided into this topic reply is the 1 November 2018.
The place will be decided the 1 December 2018 at 0h GMT-0, and the price sended the same day.
The targets are:
- Do a player bot via AI with same behaviors as real player for CatchChallenger and a way to try detect bot and human player
- Via Intelligence Artificial (Machine learning, deep learning): you need provide you learning code, the learned data, and all reading to start to generated new content
- Work with arbitrary base datapack, to test:
- Official datapack
- Illegal datapack (just as exemple, not done by me)
- It's oriented expert and without good result you can't have price
- Test all aspect of the game, less the chat: clan, farming, fight, crafting, warehouse, item on map, exchange, PvP, TvT, ...
- You need do it into C or C++ and no dependency (you can reuse the tinyxml, the general/client/server code of CatchChallenger as base o/and lib), for other code, you need express autorisation by CatchChallenger owner, prefer do you code public to participation of CatchChallenger's dev and provide the url here
- Do the test offline, to not flood the official server with the learning phase
- Continue on same direction than the current code (ask if unsure)
- Need to be able to do a complete bot, with bot profile (as human who prefer farming, fighting...)
- Have correct code license to include into the mainline of CatchChallenger as GPL3 code at the end of the contest
- Reply to text into the chat is excluded, your bot can never read/write to chat
- 1BTC (bitcoin) for the best IA + CatchChallenger and UltraCopier/SuperCopier license key
- CatchChallenger and UltraCopier/SuperCopier license key for dev who produced a correct code