From CatchChallenger wiki
To create virtual world you need give your own definition and target. Yes you can assimilate to matrix movie....
To create real large virtual world you need:
- Finite space
- Computing reduction method
- Can be via dimension reduction, have 2D CPU to simulate 1D world, or 3D chip to simulate 2D world
- Cause-and-effect reduction algorithm: To group and reduce the computing power used to need be able to determinate what action will be repeated 1 million time, and what pattern will change this. For example: the gravity is applied on same way on large scale atom group. But and simple AND information change have an real cause-and-effect impact.
- Define the world (what is their reality)
- Consciousness reduction in case of direct intelligence interaction without need of reality simulation (the Consciousness create the reality)
- Computing hardware
- You need spacial organisation of the chip corresponding to world dimension type, with direct connexion to neighbor without global communication to drop the scalability problem.